Friday, September 4, 2009

StudyiNg

It is now 2.20 am and i am still studying for my Moral & Etika

This is all my fault as i just started to study Moral in the afternoon around 2pm on yesterday

How dare was i to take less than 24 hours to study a subject for final exam?

Most probably is because the paper consists of 30 objective questions and 2 essay questions which chosen out of 4

Therefore It should not be a problem for me but i am still feeling nervous as i scared the questions are once again out of my expectation!Touch Wood!!!!!

One more thing that makes me worry is because we have to answer the questions in Malay

Don't be surprise that we can't even translate some simple words to Malay as v already forgot what are the words known in Malay.

I have no meaning of discriminating Malay but just to admit that i am more comfortable in speaking English in stead of Malay as college students always used to study, write and sometimes speak in English.

Alright,is time to back to my study!One more topic to go and i will have a short break( probably 2 hours) after that.Gambatte~

No comments: