Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Don't LikE Poppy

Finally, I went to poppy club yesterday night, a club which i desired to go for a long long time.

The purpose of going is to celebrate bull's birthday

Overall,the celebration was quite fun but seriously i DON'T LIKE Poppy...

Now lets talk about y i dun like Poppy...

Firstly, the song was not nice, the flow was sucks and the interior design of the club is weird

I kept feel like falling down as there are a lot of traps in the club

U really need to be very careful especially when u dance on high heels

Secondly, the club is hot like hell, all of us kept sweating and complaining too,haha!

Lastly, Poppy have different groups of customers

Some of them are like us, wanna dance,wanna scream,wanna enjoy

But some just want to have a drink inside a club where they did not want to move at all

Unlike Quatro,most of the people go inside with the only purpose of enjoying

I will think that people in Quatro are happier,without a sufficient reason,hehe...

At first I tried to be neutral in judging Poppy as a lot of my friends ban Poppy

I dun want to get influenced by their opinion until BB told me that Poppy is boring

In that moment, I am sure that my feeling is true and the club is really not fun at all

...and I wont go there anymore unless occasionally

Alright, this is what I feel about poppy... I am not trying to prejudice the club but just sharing my opinion to all my friends...

P/S: I dun have any photos to upload as all the photos are not with me,wuwuwu...

No comments: