Monday, September 14, 2009

Gambate!

Its late in the night, i feel tired but still waiting for a software to be downloaded in a short time

I got nothing to share for today as i was just busying with my exam preparation

Not really busy since i did not work hard on it but just feeling tired of studying

Dunno why,I got no mood to study for this final. Not only for one subject but all...

What happen with me? But not only me,even Dai Bou & Mini Bou feel lazy to study too

What to do?Lazy also need to study!No mood also need to go for exam!

I am not desiring to be a distinction student, I dun expect to graduate with a high Cgpa

But at least to graduate on a specific time which fulfill our expectation

Sisters( including Wei Wei),please believe in ourselves,we can do it!

We have been putting so much effort to come to this level and we shouldn't give up easily

Just two more subject to go and we will have a better life after that!Gambate!

No comments: