Friday, October 23, 2009

My wish List?

Recently, WW keep asking me what is my wish list?
Yes,my birthday is coming
My 21st birthday is coming
I am going to be an adult, a REAL ADULT!

However,I couldn't comes out with a wish list as I dunno what actually I want from u guys?
Look at me? Is there anything I lack of?
The answer is NO

I have a nice watch, a complete set of cosmetic, high heels as well as many of clothes which most of them were only wore by me once since I bought them.

What I wanna buy recently are additional stuff that i don't really need it.
How dare was I to blame that I have not enough money to spend where I always spend money on unnecessary stuff!!!

But dun worry,once I found anything that I wish to have as my birthday present, I will tell u guys immediately and WW,since u so concern about my birthday present, u must get them for me for sure ya... even if i wish to have a car,wakaka^-^

No comments: