Thursday, October 22, 2009

My First Birthday Present is coming SOON~

Started to look for my 21th birthday present - a digital camera

Wanted to buy from my cousin bro,so called him in the evening to get some opinion from him.

My first preference brand is Sony as its outlook is really nice and impressive. But when i said i wanna buy Sony,my cousin bro was like:err...better don't la.He said the picture quality of Sony brand is not nice.I heard this for not only one time but many. In fact,there are other negative feedback told from other friends too,and finally,he suggested me to choose either Canon or Olympus. This makes me believe that good out looking will normally comes with bad quality. sigh!

After that,I start doing research on digital camera. In fact i dun have any knowledge on this electronic device. I can tell u which brand of cosmetic is good in quality, which shoe brand is nice and good but I totally have no idea with digital camera. I just can compare in terms of their out look and megapixel.. Or maybe...color as well,hihi^_^


In the end, i gave up of choosing Canon as its product looks very normal and not attractive to me. I switch my preference to Olympus as one of the model looks just impressive and the most important is the price is affordable! I just trying to ignore the word 'cheap' ,hehe~
Furthermore,I asked Nathan for some opinion. He did provide me some useful information la... But he is not selling digital camera ma... so what he gave was some general information lo... but still thanks him for spending time to talk to me...

In the end, I found a model which looks just nice and trendy too. It has 12.1 megapixel, smile face shot,what shot what shot... I just dunno whats the functions are about? I fell in love with it and I was so surprise that the camera is only selling for RM799 and i might get additional discount from my cousin bro!Excited^-^

I just cant wait to get one home,so me and BB went to Jusco to have a look on this product-Olympus u 1070.It looks exactly the same with what i saw in the website and its display camera is blue in colour which is my preference colour(Coz it only has silver,blue and pink...) The sales person provided us an excellent service. She still being polite although we did not buy in the end since my cousin bro might probably offer us a lower price! And one thing to emphasize is she did told me that Sony looks good but poor is picture quality. U see,almost everyone know this... and I am really stupid and stubborn if i still go for Sony... and I always agreed that quality is more important than out looking,just like a girl, where personality is more important than beauty!

What i can do now is to receive call from my cousin bro tom and se how much he can sell. If I am happy with that price, I will buy it asap! Omg,damn excited!I just cant imagine that I can own a digital camera! The camera is wholly belongs to me and i can take it anywhere I like! ^-^And feel thankful too to have a BB who sayang me so much~ and willing to spend so much on me~Thanks ^-^

Alright,will update to you guys when the time I really got it and i believe that it is coming soon,very SOON~ I am not showing off but just sharing my happiness with all of u-my dear friends. And don't forget about my birthday present ya!Love u guys~,muaks^-^



I will own u in the near future. I swear

No comments: