Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fuck off, Idiots!

Finally i found that it was not easy to work in BB's shop as I need to face a lot of Idiots who are so disgusting and annoying!

First,that was an idiot selling dvd seating in front of BB's shop and smoke while chit chatting with his friend. That idiot looks weird and his job is walking around Teratai Mewah and ask people to buy dvd from him. Previously when he is new,he was like ghost selling dvd---walked to u slowly, stared at u and asked u softly whether to buy dvd or not. After selling for few months,he totally changed to a different person. He is now dare to talk to everyone and even talk like flirting to me! Keep asking me am I BB's sister? Why he looks not nice while I am so pretty? I know I am pretty but i already told him that BB is my boy friend and he is d best looking man in my heart. I already showed him my sour face and tried not to give any respond to him but he was still annoying me!!! If he likes to talk to the air I am fine but he was smoking here and the smoke came in and make me felt so uncomfortable! I felt like scolding him but I cant do so as he did not do anything wrongly! In fact he did not offend me but still he was very annoying to me! Listened him talking something not funny while he thought that was interesting made me felt like vomiting. Stop! Stop! Stop! I know u have right to talk whatever u like to talk but please fuck off from here and go n talk to the wall! I don't wish to listen to your nonsense anymore!

Finally,the first idiot leaved. But the second wan came. He was an Indian and kept asking me to take dinner with him after work. I knew that it was a joke but it was NOT FUNNY and he was telling so when I just got release from the first idiot who finally disappeared! I wanted to know am i looking too nice and soft? I shown my impolite face but he was like getting happier to see it! What the hell is this? I was fed up to see this kind of people and I wish to kill them all! Please leave me in my peaceful life and go back to your mars!!!

Although they were sucks, but somehow they made me learn to face this kind of bitches steadily. I wont get frightened easily but just to ignore them as i don't want to waste my sliver talking to them! I want to thank them for making me smarter!Sincerely,I wanna say: THANKYOU IDIOTS!

No comments: