Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday~

Went to Kaki Corner AGAIN on last night...

For me, that place got nothing special. The food is extremely normal, the price is not cheap but not expensive too la...

However, there has a lot of customers. I saw many many youngsters and met my friend too! A guy named Ah Tatt, who helped me a lot in doing my Dunhill cigarette survey. I knew him in Low Yat and he is a nice nice guy. (Nathan, definitely not U ok? Haha~) and know what, I saw Shuang Yu (my ex-classmates) sitting on that table too. I wondered why she was sitting there but we have to admit that we all are living in a 'small small world'.So,nothing special happens, we eat, we chit chat and we laugh!

Feel so free for this weekend as there is no test,no assignment=no STRESS!
I think this is the first weekend where i no need to bring my notes to BB's house for studying or assignment purpose!Feel good^-^

Spent my weekend with BB~Huann in Hor Cheng Chang which i think it is sweet as i did not meet him for almost one whole week. Seriously, i miss him a lot~~~

So,this was my wonderful Saturday and everything is to be continued on tom perhaps or if i cant make it then it will be on monday,xixi^-^

No comments: